Best Point Guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Point Guard

With Chris Paul up in top 2 for MVP this year some are calling him the best pg in the NBA. What do you guys think?
    Chris Paul
    55.56%
    Deron Williams
    16.67%
    Jason Kidd
    0.00%
    Steve Nash
    22.22%
    Other (write in)
    5.56%
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

I went to the University of Illinois so I'm sure everyone knows who I voted for!
    Live 4 The Story

Comment

I don't know if you can put Paul ahead of Nash just yet, but id say within a year ot two he'll be without a question the best Pointguard in the NBA.

Comment

this year i say...
        Chris Paul

Comment

I voted for Deron cause I love him but Paul is the MVP of the league this year..... Kobe should probably win just because someone that great to go without one would be soo wrong but Paul is as good if not better than Nash already
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Chris Paul has all but singlehandedly turned around New Orleans. He has my vote.

Comment

Yep, you think he'll win the MVP this year? I remember when everyone was saying he's to small and to not draft them... guessing they put their foot in their mouth now
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Chris Paul and Deron Williams are the future of PG with soon to be Derrick Rose

Imagine that PG combination at the 2012 Olympics. Paul, Williams, Rose.

I need a tissue
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Call me a homer if you must, but I think Chauncey Billups is the best in the league. I understand why most won't agree, but with the team that he has around him he orchestrates and leads a team without having to do some of the flashy things that others do.

But when times are tough, which is rare for the Pistons, he does things that are beautiful to see and very artful and intelligent.

Comment

I could argue a good case for billups... I remember when the Celtics thought they had the dream backcourt with billups and Mercer..... He has been a huge part of the Pistons championships.... just not as flashy as the young guns so forgot all about it
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

nash is so overrated...makes crucial TOs in playoffs.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Nash used to be great, but he is old now. It is the changing of the guard.

Comment

I don't think Nash is good enough for 3 MVPs puts him with the elite all time and his name just doesn't come to mind if you ask me for best 25 players of all time
                          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Was just reading this article and wanted to post it about Chris Paul, they are making a case for him as best guard of all times
                            http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...as-no-ceiling/
                            Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                              I don't think Nash is good enough for 3 MVPs puts him with the elite all time and his name just doesn't come to mind if you ask me for best 25 players of all time
                              I agree with that, and I thought it at the time, but I couldn't think of anyone who deserved it more each year he won it, especially the third year he did.

Comment

Working...
                              X