• Show
Clear All

• Adam Mac
    replied
    Like I said earlier "Stick a fork in him, he's done"

Leave a comment:

• lindin66
    replied
    It is probably just a story like Star says that is trumped up for headlines, but you have to admit that Aaron Rodgers had a heart attack when he heard that story.

What does a first round pick have to do to throw a football.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    yeah it's not like he volunteered. it was in an interview, and the guy asked him, if rodgers gets injured, and the packers call asking you to come help out, would you? and he was like, i guess it wouldbe hard not to. i think the worldof that team....
    of course, you can't just show up and play.

so basically it was a reporter just doing more journalism stuff creating stories that aren't really there.

Leave a comment:

• lindin66
    replied
    Brett Favre decided offically that he was retired. Every year he puts his team through this charade. He owes it to the Packers to let them move on and develop Rodgers. All that said hes an elite player, and they never know when to quit.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    started a topic Will Favre come back?

Will Favre come back?

I was reading this article on yahoo sports that had Brett Favre saying "I'd return if the Packers need me" I think he should stay returned and not do what Jordon did and come back as an average player. Favre you went out ontop I'm a Bears fan and still give you mad props but stay at home with your family.... Stick a fork in him he's done
Working...
X