Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football

Is there some sort of fantasy football league for this site?

If not, would anyone be interested? I was thinking of trying to get about 20 teams so that it would show some 'skill' to make a good team, not just drafting studs and hoping nobody gets hurt
    Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

You'll be happy to know that is in planning. There are some polls that were run a while back by Adam Maciasz (sorry, I know I screwed up your name, Adam).

Comment

Yea this has been talked about for a while.

I think Matt suggested it would start with a league with Admin, Mods, and a few of the rest of you.

Then another league with league poster and another, etc.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I assumed that this had been brought up, but I was too lazy to read through all the old posts.

I cant wait to see Matt's mock draft for fantasy... Woodson ahead of AP and LT im sure...
        Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

When it comes closer to the season and fantasy football is open I will create a league for those who are interested from this site. We weren't going to have 20 teams though from the responses of the polls I posted it lokos like it's going to be a traditional league, on yahoo with 12 teams.... Let me know if you want in so I can get a head count of those interested
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

I'm a fantasy nut, I would like to be included, when the time comes.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Everyone that would like to be in post here that you are in and then when it gets closer I will get your emails and send the information from the league I set up.....
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

I'd definitely be interested, sign me up!
                  Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

Im pretty new to the site but Im definitely interested in a fantasy league. If you have some open spots I would love to get involved. Plus Drumsteroo loved the 20 team idea. Seperates the men from the boys and the starters from the crappy third string RB someone would probably be forced to start.

Comment

im in

Comment

I'm game!
                        Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

I won't limit it to the 12 if we have a lot more who want in... I'll let you know. I'm going to have a live online draft and very close to the beginning of the season since it sucks if you ddraft someone who winds up getting injured
                          Live 4 The Story

Comment

I'm in when the time comes.

Comment

I can't check it at work but was told AP is ranked #1 on yahoo, LT #2, Jackson 3 and Westbrook #4. I always have Westbrook and get him early 2nd round usually glad to see he's finally getting the respect he deserves.... What do you guys think about AP being #1?
                              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                              X