Game 7 Matchup NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 7 Matchup NBA

Spurs vs. Hornets goes to game 7. Will the trend continue and the home team comes away with this or do the boring Spurs dominate the young hornets? What are your predictions? I'm hoping the Hornets run all over San Antonio
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

I think this game could be really interesting... normally I would say just go with the home team (Hornets). BUT, the Spurs undoubtedly have the most playoff experience of any team left in the playoffs--including the Hornets--so I assume that this game will be fairly close. However, when it is all said and done, I think Chris Paul at home will be too much and the Hornets will prevail.

In the OTHER game 7: I really like the Celtics. This series has played out exactly as the Celtic's former series against the Hawks with an obviously inferior team extending the series to seven games due to the inexplicable home court advantage blessing this year. The Celtics came back home in game 7 and absolutely obliterated the Hawks, which I expect them to do here as well. But wait Phil, what about LEBRON JAMES?!!?!!? To be honest, I don't have a lot of respect for Lebron James because he brings his team down just as quickly as he brings them up. There were a couple stretches in Game 6 in which he couldn't buy a bucket and, as a result, the Cavaliers didn't score. Walter says when in doubt go with the best player on the court, I digress and instead insist on picking the best defense in this one--thus the Celtics; oh and they are going to cover. Celtics -8
    Last edited by Phil; 05-18-2008, 08:23 AM.

Comment

I have loved the Spurs-Hornets series so far, so I am looking forward to game 7.

Comment

Pretty big amount of time between game 6 and 7 for some reason?
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Paul Pierce is probably going to score about 45 points.

Comment

C'mon Cavs
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

**** the Cavs. Man LeBron gets every call from the refs
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

That was a great game. LeBron kinda choked....

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                  That was a great game. LeBron kinda choked....
                  If I were the Cavalier's management, I would be very mad at him right now.

Comment

Lebron still carried the team all game. It's a shame he didn't take that 3 at the end. O well I suppose I'll root for Boston (Detroit bores me). C'mon Hornets or Lakers!
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                      If I were the Cavalier's management, I would be very mad at him right now.
                      Why? He is their savior

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                        Why? He is their savior
                        lol, I was just being sarcastic.

Comment

Cavs need more around Lebron for them to win... They are close though to be the next "Bulls" with MJ back in the day I feel
                          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Hornets FTW. They were my 2nd pick, so they better get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                              Pretty big amount of time between game 6 and 7 for some reason?
                              They prob. had some event in New Orleans' arena... they probably didn't expect the Hornets to get so far.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                              X