Final 4 in NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final 4 in NBA

I have said this all season that the Spurs will repeat. Walter, you can attest to that, and I stll stand by that. This is one hell of a final 4 for the NBA finals. This is probably the best foursome of defensive teams left in the final 4 that I have seen in a very long time. There is plenty of offesne to go around too, but the defense is something the NBA lacks tremendously, that college basketball has.

Either way, I am still going with the Spurs, and feel this is thier year to repeat. They are healthy and they have a very deep bench once again. However, the Lakers/Spurs series is going to be very fun to watch.

Let me know your views?
    Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Lakers, why? Because I don't like the other 3 teams. They are actually among my least favorite teams in the league.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Knew the Spurs were going to win last night and was hoping soooo much my feeling would be wrong.... Spurs and Detroit = 2 most boring teams ever. Hoping for Celtics vs. Lakers
      Check out my new site Today!
      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
        Knew the Spurs were going to win last night and was hoping soooo much my feeling would be wrong.... Spurs and Detroit = 2 most boring teams ever. Hoping for Celtics vs. Lakers
        Same here. You know the ratings difference between a Spurs v Detroit final and a Celtics v Lakers final?! It's gotta be huge. I know what the NBA wants. C'mon subtle foul calls in the Celts and Lakers favor.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I hear what you guys are saying, but they are the defending champs. They are healthy, and they are the deepest team left in the playoffs.

Take a look at what has transpired so far, as far as matchups.

Duncan has battled Shaq and Staudamire, in the 1st round, then West. Now he will have another great matchup with Gasol, but he will get the better of this one.

Parker battled Nash and abused him, and then battled the best PG in the game. He will now abuse the Lakers, no matter the point gaurd they throw at him.

Of course there is Ginoboli who is peaking at the right time.

The only way for the Lakers to have a shot, is for Lamar Odum to go absolutely nuts in this series.

Spurs in 6

Comment

And I have said all year that the Lakers would win the title... though I thought the Cavs would come out of the East. Stupid P.J. Brown.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

How do you expect the Lakers to defeat the mighty, defending champ Spurs?

Comment

How do you expect the archaic Spurs to keep up with the athletic and talented Lakers?
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

How do you expect the inexperienced Lakers to compete with the defending champions of the NBA?

Comment

I am still looking for the Celtics to win this whole thing. I know they have looked very shaky this post season but they should win this thing
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                      How do you expect the inexperienced Lakers to compete with the defending champions of the NBA?
                      Yeah, Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher are soooo inexperienced lol
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        How do you expect the archaic Spurs to keep up with the athletic and talented Lakers?

Yeah, Parker, Ginoboli, and Duncan are soooo old, lol

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                          if the spurs struggled against a verry young hornetts, how would they do against the lakers lead by the MVP and a team that has some expereice in the playoffs.

Comment

Does the experience equal that of the Spurs? Not really. The series starts tonight and we shall see how the teams feel each other out. However, I am not worried and once again know the Spurs will win this series. They have the complete package!

You people are not giving the defending champs the credit that they deserve. The other teams have to prove that they can beat the Spurs. There is only one team left in the west. Gasol is about to step into another realm, and realize while Duncan is cinsidered one of the best power fowards of all time!

Comment

Good win for the Celtics last night..... A Game up on my East team now I need the Lakers to win game 1 as well!
                              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                              X