I didn't understand the Lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't understand the Lottery

So why if Chicago didn't get the 9th pick in the draft, they all of a sudden move up into the top 3? I don't get that.

So it would be impossible to get another draft spot in the 4-14 range?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I didn't understand that either...I could give a **** less though. We have the #1 pick!

Comment

No, they only draw balls for the top three picks and then the rest fall into place. So, the Heat, slated No. 1, couldn't have drafted lower than No. 4.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        No, they only draw balls for the top three picks and then the rest fall into place. So, the Heat, slated No. 1, couldn't have drafted lower than No. 4.
        Gotcha...never understood that.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The lottery is only for the top 3 spots. After the 3 balls are chosen then 4-14 just go in order from record worst to best
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

I still think the NBA Draft Lottery is ridiculous, but it's almost a necessary evil with all the season tanking *cough*MiamiHeat*couch* that goes on in the league. I really thought that Stern would put in the fix for The Knicks again like he did with Ewing years ago, in an attempt to bring relevance back to the league's largest market.

Comment

Yeah, that is exactly why I don't think it was fixed because if it was fixed they would have given #1 overall to the Knicks where Rose would have been a perfect fit in D'Antoni's system. I bet that ******* is wishing he took the Bulls job now...haaa. Rose would have been a great fit for his system.

Comment

Working...
              X