Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    Yeah, that is exactly why I don't think it was fixed because if it was fixed they would have given #1 overall to the Knicks where Rose would have been a perfect fit in D'Antoni's system. I bet that ******* is wishing he took the Bulls job now...haaa. Rose would have been a great fit for his system.

Leave a comment:

• Bluto
    replied
    I still think the NBA Draft Lottery is ridiculous, but it's almost a necessary evil with all the season tanking *cough*MiamiHeat*couch* that goes on in the league. I really thought that Stern would put in the fix for The Knicks again like he did with Ewing years ago, in an attempt to bring relevance back to the league's largest market.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    The lottery is only for the top 3 spots. After the 3 balls are chosen then 4-14 just go in order from record worst to best

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    No, they only draw balls for the top three picks and then the rest fall into place. So, the Heat, slated No. 1, couldn't have drafted lower than No. 4.
    Gotcha...never understood that.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    No, they only draw balls for the top three picks and then the rest fall into place. So, the Heat, slated No. 1, couldn't have drafted lower than No. 4.

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    I didn't understand that either...I could give a **** less though. We have the #1 pick!

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    started a topic I didn't understand the Lottery

I didn't understand the Lottery

So why if Chicago didn't get the 9th pick in the draft, they all of a sudden move up into the top 3? I don't get that.

So it would be impossible to get another draft spot in the 4-14 range?
Working...
X