Bulls Draft Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulls Draft Update

So I read an article on yahoo that sayd Bulls are selecting between Rose and Beasley... Well no **** sherlock if Paxson even wasted his time looking at anyone else I would go down there and punch him in the face. At least theres no scare of him trading down now
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

PS.... was gonna actually see if bad words were allowed on here but just saw that it was *'d out so that'll work
    Live 4 The Story

Comment

No, they are censored. I know a lot of people don't even bother to edit their words.

Comment

Well I'm usually on here at work so that's better for me..... What do you guys think Rose or Beasley who would you take if you were the Bulls?
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Adam, if you are a Bulls fan why do you have a picture of a Cavalier as your sig?

It's a no brainer for the Bulls...Derrick Rose

Comment

If I were Paxson I would take Beasley. An athletic, scoring big man like that is so rare, and the Bulls have lacked a player like that for so long. While I don't understand how they were so bad after making it to the playoffs and looking good against the Heat and Pistons a couple years ago with a very similar roster, I don't think they're far from getting back there. They have some nice, young complimentary pieces.
            Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

I love Lerbonski that's why... I'm a huge Bulls fan though. I like Rose so much but that means we will have to give up on what we built the past years and rebuild around Rose getting rid of Duhon, Gordon, and if we can Hinrick.... Which I can't say I'm opposed to
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Looks like the Bulls might have found their coach. The same guy that built our dynasty and lost all the recognition to Phil Jackson the one and only.....Doug Collins!
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

Doug Collins? Blast from the past.

Comment

Collins just said himself that he hasn't agreed to a deal yet

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                      I love Lerbonski that's why... I'm a huge Bulls fan though. I like Rose so much but that means we will have to give up on what we built the past years and rebuild around Rose getting rid of Duhon, Gordon, and if we can Hinrick.... Which I can't say I'm opposed to

Duhon is outta here no matter who we pick. Only one of the guys(Gordon/Hinrich) will be gone. Preferably Hinrich...I think we should be able to get a good player or possibly a 1st round pick for him, which would clear up alot of money.

I love the Doug Collins hire....It sounds like it's a done deal but not official. He should be able to remotivate these players.

Comment

rose for sure
                        Brett Favre in 2 years...sigpic

Comment

alot of you guys need to stick to football

no way you take a PG who cant shot over a 6-9PF who can rebound,shot,shot the 3, and run the floor like a horse

beasley has a better jumper then rose lol how is that possible i would of loved to see beasley on that memphis team and rose on K-state

Comment

Derrick Rose can't shoot? Are you kidding me?
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

^^^^
                              not better then beasley

Rose-.477%....208-436
                              Beasley-.532%...307-577

from 3
                              Rose-337%....35 104
                              Beasley-379%...36 95

Comment

Working...
                              X