Originally posted by kbigsexy9 View Post
    ^^^^
    not better then beasley

Rose-.477%....208-436
    Beasley-.532%...307-577

from 3
    Rose-337%....35 104
    Beasley-379%...36 95
    No he isn't better than Beasley, but that is just one aspect to a skill set. He's a better ball handler and distributor. He's faster and more athletic as well. I think Rose makes his teammates better than Beasley did.

Plus, point guards are more valuable than forwards. They simply make players around them better (Chris Paul).
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Plus, point guards are more valuable than forwards.

no no no

find me one team beside the pistons in 89 who won it all based off there PG?

ye PG mean so much

Gasol is the Reason the Lakers got over the hump
      The celtics?...garrnet
      The spurs?...duncan
      pistons?....sheed

no way any of those teams are in the NBA final four without there all star PF yes the PG means alot but big men mean more

better ball handler and distributor
      I dont want or need my bigman to handle the ball or pass it alot

i want my big man to run the floor and rebound and beasley does that better then any other player in the draft

Comment

no no no

find me one team beside the pistons in 89 who won it all based off there PG?

ye PG mean so much

Lakers were a great team before they got Gasol (and a better team when they had Bynum), but they wouldn't be this good without Derek Fisher's veteran presence.
        Gasol is the Reason the Lakers got over the hump
        The celtics?...garrnet
        The spurs?...duncan
        pistons?....sheed

no way any of those teams are in the NBA final four without there all star PF yes the PG means alot but big men mean more

I dont want or need my bigman to handle the ball or pass it alot

i want my big man to run the floor and rebound and beasley does that better then any other player in the draft
        Celtics were a combo of all their great players, but Rondo is one of the best all aorund PG in the NBA (in terms of rebounding, defense, and running an offense).

Spurs: Parker

Pistons: their best player is chauncey billups.

Where's Walter at? He agrees with me on this.

Comment

as much as i love Paul the David west is the key to them winning it all same with the Jazz...williams and bozer

Comment

as much as i love Paul the David west is the key to them winning it all same with the Jazz...williams and bozer
            Dude it isn't like one position is responible for absolute dominance.

The point guard handles the ball the most, runs the offense, and when he is a huge offensive threat can dominate games.

Plus Rose is an underrated defender.

Comment

Celtics were a combo of all their great players, but Rondo is one of the best all aorund PG in the NBA (in terms of rebounding, defense, and running an offense).

Spurs: Parker

Pistons: their best player is chauncey billups.

Where's Walter at? He agrees with me on this.

Matt man do you really think any of those teams would be were they are at with out there PF?

The Spurs..won a title with avery Johnson
              The pistons best player may be billups but Sheed is the most important player
              Ray and Paul both said KG is the Key

history proves it

Comment

Matt man do you really think any of those teams would be were they are at with out there PF?

history proves it
                I don't think any of those teams would be were they are at without their PG either...except the Celtics because the big three are so good together and it is rare you get 3 players that good in your lineup...but hey look at how inconsistent Garnett has been in the playoffs. He has really choked at times.

Comment

I don't think any of those teams would be were they are at without their PG either.

yea matt i hear you its a 1A and 1B kinda thing they are both good
                  ]and i think that both the bulls and heat will be playoff teams next year

rose n beasley are both great

Comment

history proves it
                    I agree, big men are what wins championships. While a solid point guard is important, you usually need a great post player to win. No one has won recently without great post play. Beasley should go No. 1 overall because he is such a rare talent. He can absolutely do it all. While Rose is a versatile, athletic point guard, you can't pass up a guy like Beasley and I don't think Chicago will. Beasley is simply a better talent, and it's at a position of need for Chicago.
                    Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

ya like I said earlier I want Rose but will be happy when we draft Beasley cuae I'm 85% sure he's our pick
                      Check out my new site Today!
                      Live 4 The Story

Comment

I agree, big men are what wins championships. While a solid point guard is important, you usually need a great post player to win. No one has won recently without great post play. Beasley should go No. 1 overall because he is such a rare talent. He can absolutely do it all. While Rose is a versatile, athletic point guard, you can't pass up a guy like Beasley and I don't think Chicago will. Beasley is simply a better talent, and it's at a position of need for Chicago.

Ye im happy someone realizes it.

Comment

well everyone knows that. Look at Duncan and the Sprus... but man are they boring to watch give me a Kobe anyday haha
                          Check out my new site Today!
                          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                          X