Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
    Great Bulls pick

I'm pretty sure Brook Lopez will not get past Memphis...
    They got Marc Gasol in the Pau trade. He's better then Pau in almost all aspects of the game according to 50+ people I've talked to. That's why I think they pass on a center in round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by fivas14 View Post
      Be prepared, he's the Vernon Gholston of the NBA Draft (in terms of being overated)

"On Wednesday I heard several interesting "promise" rumors. The first said that Texas A&M center DeAndre Jordan has a promise in the top five of the draft."

"Everyone is telling me that I have DeAndre Jordan too low. While there were several sources disputing the rumor that Jordan has a top-five commitment (the word now is that he's supposed to be working out for the Grizzlies at No. 5, the New York Knicks at No. 6, the Charlotte Bobcats at No. 9 and the Indiana Pacers at No. 11), everyone said it would be a shock if Jordan were to slip out of the top 10 on draft night. Currently we have him at No. 14 to Golden State, but that will probably change.
      "He's just too big and too talented to slip that far," one GM said. "There are a lot of risks with him, but big guys with that talent just don't slip that far.""

Chad Ford

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
        "On Wednesday I heard several interesting "promise" rumors. The first said that Texas A&M center DeAndre Jordan has a promise in the top five of the draft."

"Everyone is telling me that I have DeAndre Jordan too low. While there were several sources disputing the rumor that Jordan has a top-five commitment (the word now is that he's supposed to be working out for the Grizzlies at No. 5, the New York Knicks at No. 6, the Charlotte Bobcats at No. 9 and the Indiana Pacers at No. 11), everyone said it would be a shock if Jordan were to slip out of the top 10 on draft night. Currently we have him at No. 14 to Golden State, but that will probably change.
        "He's just too big and too talented to slip that far," one GM said. "There are a lot of risks with him, but big guys with that talent just don't slip that far.""

Chad Ford
        Like Vernon Gholston a lot of the ''experts'' thinks he's gonna be a great player.

Same goes for Jordan. I think he came out 1 year too early. He will struggle like Bynum did and Jordan will not have Kareem to coach him so he'll take longer.

Comment

Like Vernon Gholston a lot of the ''experts'' thinks he's gonna be a great player.

Same goes for Jordan. I think he came out 1 year too early. He will struggle like Bynum did and Jordan will not have Kareem to coach him so he'll take longer.
          If you want to make a accurate draft you make picks that you think GM's will do not what you would do if you'r that team

Comment

Are you saying Gholston isn't a great player? He has outstanding physical tools and production. 14.5 sacks is amazing.

But hey I will remember you and Todd McShay for saying he is overrated.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
              If you want to make a accurate draft you make picks that you think GM's will do not what you would do if you'r that team
              I think he'll fall out of the top 10.

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              Are you saying Gholston isn't a great player? He has outstanding physical tools and production. 14.5 sacks is amazing.

But hey I will remember you and Todd McShay for saying he is overrated.
              Yes I'm saying he isn't and wont be a great player.
              Last edited by fivas14; 05-25-2008, 12:19 AM.

Comment

I really hope Budinger projects to go that low. There's a great chance he'll bow out if everyone thinks he's going to be a late first rounder. =D
                - Also known as Dan.
                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Like the Warriors pick.

Comment

Don't think the Knicks will take Randolph but who knows... I like that you have the Bulls taking Rose that's who I want but everyone has them taking Beasley
                    Check out my new site Today!
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                      Don't think the Knicks will take Randolph but who knows... I like that you have the Bulls taking Rose that's who I want but everyone has them taking Beasley
                      Randolph is extremely athletic and would excell in D'antoni's offense. He can run the floor, rebound, block shots and has a decent mid range game. I like him a lot to the Knicks.

I personally would take Beasley if I were the Bulls but I think they'll take Rose and move Hinrich by the trade deadline.

Comment

Randolph is extremely athletic and would excell in D'antoni's offense. He can run the floor, rebound, block shots and has a decent mid range game. I like him a lot to the Knicks.

I personally would take Beasley if I were the Bulls but I think they'll take Rose and move Hinrich by the trade deadline.
                        If they take Rose then Hinrich will be gone this offseason

Comment

ESPN switched to Rose being #1 in their latest Mock Draft
                          http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...t&lid=tab1pos1
                          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                            ESPN switched to Rose being #1 in their latest Mock Draft
                            http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...t&lid=tab1pos1
                            lol @ Boston if they take Trent Plaistead.

Comment

Hey Matt when are you going to update your mock draft?
                              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Does anyone know anything about Keith Brumbaugh of Hillsborough CC? I was reading about him and am not familiar with the name.
                                Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                                X