No announcement yet.

My 2008 NBA Mock Draft 5.24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also read that Speights and Budinger still haven't hired agents yet. Do you think they will return to school for one more year to become lottery picks next year?
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
      I also read that Speights and Budinger still haven't hired agents yet. Do you think they will return to school for one more year to become lottery picks next year?
      They've both have started working out for pro scouts and from what I've heard they've had good workouts. I think they both stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
        Does anyone know anything about Keith Brumbaugh of Hillsborough CC? I was reading about him and am not familiar with the name.
        Horrible character concerns but heard he is a freakish talent (thanks Chad Ford )
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by fivas14 View Post
          They've both have started working out for pro scouts and from what I've heard they've had good workouts. I think they both stay.
          I'm wary of Budinger. Teams are concerned about his meanness, and that's something he can't demonstrate in workouts. We all know he's an NBA caliber athlete. On the other hand, Arizona's coaching situation is chaotic, to say the least. But he could head back, who knows?
          - Also known as Dan.
          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Budinger never dominated. That really concerns me, but you have to love his upside.

Comment

Budinger should stay. Next years draft class will be average and will not be deep like this years. If he stays in school he'll be a top 10 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by fivas14 View Post
                Budinger should stay. Next years draft class will be average and will not be deep like this years. If he stays in school he'll be a top 10 pick.
                Same with Bill Walker

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                  Same with Bill Walker
                  Agree. I think he's overated. He hasn't had to be the star at all in his career and I think he's afraid of being the best player on his team. I know that sounds dumb but when you think about it it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    Budinger never dominated. That really concerns me, but you have to love his upside.
                    Budinger had the ability to take over games. Look at Kansas as an example. Did he do it consistently? No. But the kid's a monster and if he applied himself, he'd easily be early lottery in 2010.
                    - Also known as Dan.
                    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

i think OJ mayo is the most NBA ready player in the draft

he can play the 1 and 2....he can handle,shot and play D its a no brainier

i really think Mayo,Rose and Beasley are going to all stars in the league for years to come

this draft is really deep

Comment

matt if you need help on ur NBA mock let me know

Comment

Originally posted by kbigsexy9 View Post
                          matt if you need help on ur NBA mock let me know
                          I already have it done I just haven't written it up yet and I'm in no rush to release it. Made the picks the night the lottery was done.

Comment

Working...
                          X