Expert City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert City

Chad Ford from ESPN.com just flip flopped on the top pick in his mock draft. Why? Because he doesn't know what he is doing. From Beasley to Rose for the Bulls.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...t&lid=tab1pos2

I'd just like to know why these guys get paid.

Mel Kiper went from Dorsey, to Matt Ryan, to Chris Long, before settlign on Jake Long.

Todd McShay went from Ryan, to C. Long, to J. Long.

Scott Wright went from Ryan, to C. Long, to J. Long.

I just think it is patethic. IF these guys make as much as they do, then why are htey so wrong about the easiest pick in the draft?

Now did I get the #1 pick wrong? Hell yes, but I never changed my pick and I still stand by my logic. So does Walter.

It's the easiest pick in the draft, and these guys making 6 figures can't make up their minds. Sad.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I didn't know Scott Wright had Ryan No. 1 at some point.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I think they do it on purpose to get people to view their mocks more often. Also, more information becomes available such as the Jake Long contract negotiations, Doresy injury concerns, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
        I think they do it on purpose to get people to view their mocks more often. Also, more information becomes available such as the Jake Long contract negotiations, Doresy injury concerns, ect.
        Just hypothetically, if these guys have so many connections, how come they never heard about that stuff months before it got out to the public.

Comment

What? How would that be possible? Literally the day Jake Long began negociations it was public. As soon as Dorsey missed the combine there were all the knee issues. They know generally the same time we do, what I meant by connections was they can talk to team doctors and so on to see how Dorseys knee evaluations went and so on.

Comment

Are telling me you think doctors never noticed he had knee problems until he was rushed to the hospital. You can't cover that up.

Comment

Ever heard of HIPPA? The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act establishes regulations for the use and disclosure of Protected Health Information.

In other words, it would have been illegal for doctors to release that information.

Comment

They also have many contacts with each team and as soon as they hear the tiniest of talk about someone that automatically update their mock draft and I feel that could add to the constant switching.... But Nononsense might be on track with maybe it's to get people to contiunually check their updated mock draft so they can get more page views?
                Check out my new site Today!
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                X