Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulls get Wade?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bulls get Wade?

    There are rumors that the Miami Heat might trade Wade and the #2 pick for the Bulls #1 and players to be named.... as long as it doesn't involve Deng I would love this scenario... D Wade and Beasley!
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

  • #2
    It would have to include Deng I would think

    Comment


    • #3
      That is giving up way too much for the #1 pick. Way too much.

      I think Wade for the #1 overall pick by himself would be adequate value.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

      Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
        It would have to include Deng I would think
        They wouldnt include Deng for Kobe why would they do it for Wade.
        Chi-Towns Finest!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          That is giving up way too much for the #1 pick. Way too much.

          I think Wade for the #1 overall pick by himself would be adequate value.
          Wade could very well leave for Chicago after his contract is up. Maybe they're not high on Beasley.
          Chi-Towns Finest!

          Comment


          • #6
            Wont happen. The first pick never gets traded.

            Comment


            • #7
              Wade for the #1 overall? Why would the bulls do that Wade wasn't even the #1 pick in his draft. I hope its something like Kirk, gordon and the #1 for the #2 and Wade. But who am I kidding the Bulls are always all talk and never act on any good trades so we'll keep the #1
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                Wade for the #1 overall? Why would the bulls do that Wade wasn't even the #1 pick in his draft. I hope its something like Kirk, gordon and the #1 for the #2 and Wade. But who am I kidding the Bulls are always all talk and never act on any good trades so we'll keep the #1
                Neither was Michael Jordan. What's your point?
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  Neither was Michael Jordan. What's your point?
                  exactly, Wade is worth a #1 and we'd get the #2, If this has any legs I do it in a heart beat.
                  Chi-Towns Finest!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If Miami could pull this off and manage to keep the #1 & #2 overall and take Beasley & Rose, we'd be looking at a future dynasty in South Florida. I can't see it happening though, as Chicago would probably want the #2 as well, and then it just wouldn't be worth it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Already? Dang, I thought Wade would get another season to be durable.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bluto View Post
                        If Miami could pull this off and manage to keep the #1 & #2 overall and take Beasley & Rose, we'd be looking at a future dynasty in South Florida. I can't see it happening though, as Chicago would probably want the #2 as well, and then it just wouldn't be worth it.
                        That wouldn't happen.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm just saying Wade straight up for the #1 pick is not a fair trade. I would take Beasley or Rose over Wade with the potential to have a mega star
                          Check out my new site Today!
                          Live 4 The Story

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                            I'm just saying Wade straight up for the #1 pick is not a fair trade. I would take Beasley or Rose over Wade with the potential to have a mega star
                            Is Wade not a mega star? Saying you would rather have Beasley or Rose over him is just ridiculous. Your right Wade for the number 1 pick isn't a fair trade. Miami is getting screwed. Wade has shown the ability to put a team on his back and win a title. You don't trade a player like that for an untested rookie.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Theyd prolly have to give up more than just wade for the #1 pick tho.
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                              Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X