Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Mac
    replied
    either way the odds of a trade like this going through are less than 1% u know Bulls love trade rumors but never actually going through with them

Leave a comment:

• kbigsexy9
    replied
    I would take Beasley or Rose over Wade with the potential to have a mega star

Wade is one of the biggest stars in sports?

and Wade has won it already

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    I'm just saying I would rather take a chance on a Duncan or Iverson type player which Beasley or Rose could be so that the Bulls could have a chance of going all the way

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by fivas14 View Post
    Just read on realgm.com that the Heat are not trading Dwade.
    They would be crazy to do so. Congrats to them for using their brains.

Leave a comment:

• dweaver44
    replied
    Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
    Is Wade not a mega star? Saying you would rather have Beasley or Rose over him is just ridiculous. Your right Wade for the number 1 pick isn't a fair trade. Miami is getting screwed. Wade has shown the ability to put a team on his back and win a title. You don't trade a player like that for an untested rookie.
    Heat couldn't win it all until Shaq got there.. coincidence? Wade's a great player, but he's not on the level of Kobe, LeBron, etc.

Leave a comment:

• fivas14
    replied
    Just read on realgm.com that the Heat are not trading Dwade.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Theyd prolly have to give up more than just wade for the #1 pick tho.

Leave a comment:

• titan_qb_3
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
    I'm just saying Wade straight up for the #1 pick is not a fair trade. I would take Beasley or Rose over Wade with the potential to have a mega star
    Is Wade not a mega star? Saying you would rather have Beasley or Rose over him is just ridiculous. Your right Wade for the number 1 pick isn't a fair trade. Miami is getting screwed. Wade has shown the ability to put a team on his back and win a title. You don't trade a player like that for an untested rookie.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    I'm just saying Wade straight up for the #1 pick is not a fair trade. I would take Beasley or Rose over Wade with the potential to have a mega star

Leave a comment:

• fivas14
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluto View Post
    If Miami could pull this off and manage to keep the #1 & #2 overall and take Beasley & Rose, we'd be looking at a future dynasty in South Florida. I can't see it happening though, as Chicago would probably want the #2 as well, and then it just wouldn't be worth it.
    That wouldn't happen.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Already? Dang, I thought Wade would get another season to be durable.

Leave a comment:

• Bluto
    replied
    If Miami could pull this off and manage to keep the #1 & #2 overall and take Beasley & Rose, we'd be looking at a future dynasty in South Florida. I can't see it happening though, as Chicago would probably want the #2 as well, and then it just wouldn't be worth it.

Leave a comment:

• regoob2
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Neither was Michael Jordan. What's your point?
    exactly, Wade is worth a #1 and we'd get the #2, If this has any legs I do it in a heart beat.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
    Wade for the #1 overall? Why would the bulls do that Wade wasn't even the #1 pick in his draft. I hope its something like Kirk, gordon and the #1 for the #2 and Wade. But who am I kidding the Bulls are always all talk and never act on any good trades so we'll keep the #1
    Neither was Michael Jordan. What's your point?

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    Wade for the #1 overall? Why would the bulls do that Wade wasn't even the #1 pick in his draft. I hope its something like Kirk, gordon and the #1 for the #2 and Wade. But who am I kidding the Bulls are always all talk and never act on any good trades so we'll keep the #1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X