Walter's Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter's Picks

Dude I have been making a living out of fading your picks. It's clear that you have absolutely NO KNOWLDEGE of how to pick baseball games...you've tried about 7 different strategies now and each on has failed miserable. for someone who devotes himself to sports you think you wouldn't be so dead wrong at your approaches.

The best is how you used to rail against the "n00bs" when in reality it is YOU who is getting taken everynight.

Just a FYI - good PITCHING dominates good (or hot) hitting. You consistently bet teams (many times the Run Line) against ridiculously good pitchers and then are baffled when you lose. Get a Clue.

"boston might be the worst #1 seed in the history of the NBA"
    -yah you've been spot on with that one too! They suck! Your basketball picks have been like 0-10 at the most important time of yr...
    (LOL)

Want a strategy? Any given night, find the 2 best (or better yet hottest) pitchers . For example, tonight I would bet Tampa Bay -125 (kazmir) and Arizona -160 (webb). over time this system wont fail...I'll even give you two picks per day for you to post...Guarantee this system works better over ANY you come up with...especially ones you've been using as of late which focus on offense (which is totally unpredictable and volatile and DEPENDANT upon the pitcher who is pitching ) as opposed to pitching (which dictates the game)

additionally all three of walters picks tonight get dominated...moyer over hudson how can u feel good about that pick?

Comment

dude you're an idiot. Stop calling walter and idiot, and pick against him. That way you win!

Use his "lack of knowledge" to your advantage (no offense walter, I'd really suck at picking baseball games to).
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

You're probably better off betting on the results of a coin flip than betting on baseball.

Seriously. The best team rarely breaks .600, and the worst team is usually hovering in the neighborhood of .400. It's ridiculous.
        - Also known as Dan.
        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

LOL I find that first post amusing.

Why are you so mad? You should be thrilled that you're making a living off fading my baseball picks. In fact, I expect a cut of your profits.

I've never proclaimed to be good at picking baseball games. I'm just trying to see what I can come up with. I used to suck at NBA picks, but I'm up about 20 units or so this year. I kept trying stuff until I figured something out. I was really hot down the stretch of the regular season and in the beginning of the Doggone Playoff. Some bad beats recently (Sasha Vujacic, teams blowing 17-point leads, etc.) but what can you do...

Your system could work in baseball, but to answer your question, I feel terrific about taking Jamie Moyer over Tim Hudson, thanks.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I will keep track of your system because you may be on to something.

Skinny Doogan's System - Saturday June 7, 2008:

Hottest/Best Pitchers:
            1. C. Zambrano, Cubs -125
            2. E. Santana, Angels -105

Plays:
            Cubs -125
            Angels -105

YTD: 2-0, +2 Units
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Skinny Doogan's Baseball System - Sunday June 8, 2008:

Hottest/Best Pitchers:
              1. R. Halladay, Jays -220
              2. G. Floyd, White Sox -140

(Harden, Santana playing each other)

Plays:
              Blue Jays -220
              White Sox -140

YTD: 3-1, +1.75 Units
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Walter's picks are for fun anyways.. Plus baseball is the hardest sport to pick by far
                Check out my new site Today!
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

Skinny Doogan's Baseball System - Monday, June 9, 2008:

Hottest/Best Pitchers:
                  1. C. Lee, Indians -105
                  2. E. Volzquez, Reds - 135

Plays:
                  Indians -105
                  Reds -135

YTD: 5-1, +3.75 Units
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

This Just In!!!! Walterfootball.com is a football site! Sh*t dude, don't worry about your b*tching about baseball picks and basketball picks, together we just discovered something far more important!

Lets be honest here, the reason you're mad is because you bet whatever Walter told you to in baseball and you've lost money. Nothing you can say will convince me otherwise.

By the way, lol at Walter for talking about "the doggone playoff" in the heat of disscussion.

Comment

Well, the theory is up 3.75 units thus far, he seriously might be onto a winning formula.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Congrats to Skinny Doogan... You went to a website called walterfootball.com, went to the walterfootball.com forum, scrolled past an NFL, College Football, Picks and Draft Forum, WalterFootball.com Mock Draft Contest, and a Forum Mock Draft Forum to find a small section of "other sports" so you could complain about baseball.

Well, I hate to insult a five year old boy (or girl) but you madam are stoopid.

Comment

Hahahah well Skinny Doogan's system is doing really well, so his post might have actually contributed a lot.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Skinny Doogan's Baseball System - Tuesday, June 10, 2008:

Hottest/Best Pitchers:
                            1. J. Contreras, White Sox -110
                            2. G. Maddux, Padres -110
                            3. J. Shields, Rays -105

Close between Maddux and Shields; taking Maddux because he's at home.

Plays:
                            White Sox -110
                            Padres -110

YTD: 7-1, +5.75 Units
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

To all the haters...of course i am on to something. Betting Starting Pitching is not a novel concept...

Walter I'd do SD -110 (Maddux) and Toronto -170 (McGowan)...2 units each.

Volquez 3 units and Lee 4 units worked again last night...

I'm a little leary of Toronto at such an expensive line but I think they knock Silva all over the park, and McGowan has been pitching better.

Chicago AL is not a bad bet though...

As for YOU NoNonsenseCoach...i bet sports and i play poker. I would dominate you in either. Its clear i know what i'm talking about, and yes i turn a modest profit in both. At least I write about betting/making money instead of harping on the draft and football WHEN ITS NOT EVEN FOOTBALL SEASON. Sorry if I don't care enough to respond to posts about "Who is the third best White WR in the draft?" or "Whose wunderlick surprised you most" etc...during baseball season i talk baseball...during football i talk football, and so on.

Walter you do a good job, I take back the harsh criticism...i give you props for actually responding to your constituency and running a good sight.

Comment

Working...
                              X