Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My updated NBA Mock Draft

http://walterfootball.com/nbamatt2008.php

Here it is hope you enjoy. Wanted to wait a bit before I released it. I made all of these picks the night of the lottery.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

LOVEEE the Jazz pick.. Although I think there's a better chance of McGee being available before Speights

Comment

Solid mock. It's Hinrich not Heinrich..Chad Ford not Chad Brown and you have a few other spelling errors throughout...Just letting you know.

I don't think Donte Greene will be a top 10 pick...No way they pass on Gallinari and Randolph. Love will not last till #13....Joe Alexander will be a lottery pick and you have him 24.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
        Solid mock. It's Hinrich not Heinrich..Chad Ford not Chad Brown and you have a few other spelling errors throughout...Just letting you know.

I don't think Donte Greene will be a top 10 pick...No way they pass on Gallinari and Randolph. Love will not last till #13....Joe Alexander will be a lottery pick and you have him 24.
        I'd like to remind you, and I reminded everyone of this for the NFL Draft but as usual no one listens, that hte draft is unpredictable. YOu just can't be so adament about it and expect it to fall perfectly.

Anways I'm going to remind you that you said that, just to show you that things you don't expect happen, happen.

Also, I don't think the 27 people that read my nba mock notice the spelling errors. Who gives a **** how a bad PG's name is spelled anyways?
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          I'd like to remind you, and I reminded everyone of this for the NFL Draft but as usual no one listens, that hte draft is unpredictable. YOu just can't be so adament about it and expect it to fall perfectly.

Anways I'm going to remind you that you said that, just to show you that things you don't expect happen, happen.

Also, I don't think the 27 people that read my nba mock notice the spelling errors. Who gives a **** how a bad PG's name is spelled anyways?
          Yeah, you should have called him Klank Heinrich. I really don't care...I just thought you would want the site to look as professional as it can.

Name some true surprises that have happened in the top 10 of the NBA draft. Greene won't be a top 10 pick...No way.

Comment

Greene will be lucky if he's a top 15 pick.
            Alexander will/should be picked anywhere from 12-18, no later, no sooner.

The NBA draft is the easiest to predict.

Comment

I hope you're right with Rose over Beasley pick. Do you think Miami will trade away Beasley like their rumored to?
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

I can't say I agree with the Pacers taking a C but we will see. I also agree that Alexander will go a bit higher than 24 thinking myabe 17 to Raptors
                Check out my new site Today!
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

If the Raptors take another player from Europe, I'm going to cut my ****ing neck.

At least Jamario Moon dominated the Sprite Online Dunk Competition.

Comment

no way Joe Alexander gets past the suns

Comment

Working...
                    X