Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Hey yo send me a text message you know I can't pass up on football. I have a lot to say, but ya I'll give you a call after I get on my lunch break.

Remember though I work from 12:30-9:30 sunday-thursday.

Leave a comment:

• kbigsexy9
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    lol I forgot Alcinder/Kareem played in Milwaukee (note: Matt McGuire has never claimed to be a BBall expert, though he is very ****y in this area as well )
    Matt its kyle you wanan be on our football preview show?...coming up soon

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    lol I forgot Alcinder/Kareem played in Milwaukee (note: Matt McGuire has never claimed to be a BBall expert, though he is very ****y in this area as well )

Leave a comment:

• kbigsexy9
    replied
    Oscar never played with Kareem or James Worthy or any other Laker greats.

Oscar averaged a triple double in a season. Magic was better on the break, but Oscar was a far better scorer and he did pave the way for Magic as a post up PG.
    Oscar won a title with Kareem lol when he was still lew alcinder
    they won there divison like 4times

he also played with Jerry lucas another halL of famer and two other hall of famers i cant think of there names

edit-Jack Twyman is the other hall of famer
    Last edited by kbigsexy9; 07-06-2008, 04:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by kbigsexy9 View Post
    Magic was by far the best PG EVER...like a QB the most important thing for a PG is winning thats all magic ever did, from highschool to college to the NBA, Matt you said oscar was a great post player, magic lived in the post thats why he was such a great player
    Oscar never played with Kareem or James Worthy or any other Laker greats.

Oscar averaged a triple double in a season. Magic was better on the break, but Oscar was a far better scorer and he did pave the way for Magic as a post up PG.

Leave a comment:

• kbigsexy9
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire
    Oh my bad. Yeah he as a floor general is up there. Magic is up there too as well as Isiah.

When all is said and done we could be talking about Chris Paul as one of the greats, but he has a LONG ways to go.
    Magic was by far the best PG EVER...like a QB the most important thing for a PG is winning thats all magic ever did, from highschool to college to the NBA, Matt you said oscar was a great post player, magic lived in the post thats why he was such a great player

Leave a comment:

• kbigsexy9
    replied
    I love how people who have never seem players play can comment on there game

but with that being said....sonny hill( philly basketball legend and works with the sixers, talk show host on 610wip )...him and my grandpop who both played highschool ball with wilt they were great friends with him..they both say wilt is by far the greatest basketball ever so he also gets a spot on my all time team

But no way duncan and pippen are overrated they r both the greatest defensive players at there position.

pip made it easier for mike to do his thing b/c he did not have to gruad the other teams best wing player, look at kobe when he had to stick paul pierce this year it affected his game on offensive

Leave a comment:

• fivas14
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire
    Oscar Robertson is the best PG of all time and it isn't even close. Scoring machine, had a great post up game, excellent poster, outstanding rebounder, lockdown defense (of course this is going by what my dad says about him and what i've read, but the stats back it up). He was a much bigger contributor than Stockton was.
    I didn't say Stockton was the best PG of all time, he was the best floor general.

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    How in the world would Tim Duncan be overrated?

Leave a comment:

• fivas14
    replied
    Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
    You guys ae forgetting about Kareem.

I don't know if stockton is better than Frazier or Isaih Thomas.
    John Stockton is the best floor general of all time, never turned the ball over, always put the ball in the correct spot.

Am I the only one that thinks Tim Duncan is overrated?
    He's not overated, just not the best PF of all time like everyone says.

Leave a comment:

• animal52
    replied
    Maybe. Rasheed Wallace a couple of years ago said that Duncan was the best PF in the game today. Of course, that doesn't necessarily qualify him for the best of all time.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied

Leave a comment:

• huskers3333
    replied
    PG- Magic Johnson
    SG- MJ
    SF- Larry Bird
    PF- Hakeem
    C- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Leave a comment:

• EL Guapo
    replied
    You guys ae forgetting about Kareem.

I don't know if stockton is better than Frazier or Isaih Thomas.

Leave a comment:

• fivas14
    replied
    My team

PG - Magic
    SG - MJ
    SF - Bird
    PF - Malone
    C - Hakeem

bench
    PG - Stockton
    SG - Erving