Cubs Trade for Rich Harden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubs Trade for Rich Harden

I was told that Harden will be the newest Cubby! I can't find this anywhere but my source told me that he is pretty sure it's going to happen so be on the look out for this to happen
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

I've heard rumors that the Cubs would be interested in acquiring him, but didn't hear anything else develop.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Nevermind Adam you got it right.

Comcast Sportsnet Chicago reports that the Cubs have acquired Rich Harden from the Athletics in a six-player deal.

"The Cubs will reportedly also get Chad Guadin from the A's in exchange for RHP Sean Gallagher, outfielder Matt Murton, infielder Eric Patterson and catcher Josh Donaldson. Harden's injury concerns notwithstanding, it seems like a solid deal for the Cubs on the heels of Milwaukee signing C.C. Sabathia earlier this week."

http://chicago.comcastsportsnet.com/...p.asp?ID=67112

Great trade for the Cubs if Harden can stay healthy. They didn't give up much.

P.S. I changed the thread title for ya.

Comment

Movin' on up! Chorus: "Movin' on up!"

If he stays healthy and racks up those K's, OMG dude! Him and Zambrano and Lilly will light this shizit up! Man!

Can you all say, "World Series?"

Comment

thats still not as good of a 1-2 punch as Sheets and Sabathia

plus Lilly sucks, i wouldnt count on him for any postseason wins

Comment

Just give us the trophy now.

Comment

Niceeeeeee!
              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Great trade. This is who I thought they would get all along. I just thought the A's would be nuts to trade him but I guess they are rebuilding. When Harden is healthy he is just as good as CC. Hopefully he stays healthy...

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                  Great trade. This is who I thought they would get all along. I just thought the A's would be nuts to trade him but I guess they are rebuilding. When Harden is healthy he is just as good as CC. Hopefully he stays healthy...
                  The A's are always rebuilding they are a small market team. I think it's called BillyBall or something.

Comment

Now we just need to make sure we stay healthy!
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

sheets has just as much injury concern as harden, so the duo's are pretty equal. if all are healthy i take z/harden over sheets/sabathia any day. just look at the postseason numbers for sabathia, he chokes every time!
                      Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

They have Dempster too. Wow.

Cubs in the World Series.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I hate Dempster but he's having a great season so he's fine haha... This is by far our best shot at winning the World Series that I can remember.... Hopefully no dumbs excuses this year for the Cubbies
                          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Drumsteroo View Post
                            sheets has just as much injury concern as harden, so the duo's are pretty equal. if all are healthy i take z/harden over sheets/sabathia any day. just look at the postseason numbers for sabathia, he chokes every time!

i dont know how you can say Sabathia chokes every time in the playoffs. Cleveland has only been in the post-season once recently, so how can you say he always chokes? He's only been there once.

i wouldnt necessarily say the A's are rebuilding. They're sort of in contention this year, so i wouldn't be surprised if at least one of those players turn out to be something by this year

if Harden is healthy then yeah the Cubs probably locked it up, but thats a big IF.

Comment

wow that's a huge pickup
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                              X