Cubs Farm System Brawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubs Farm System Brawl

This is ridiculous and I wouldn't be suprised if this guy goes to jail check it out.

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...goryId=2521705
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

first a minor league player chucks a bat at an ump, then another throws prob a 60-70 mph fastball, more if he's a pitcher, and it hits a fan

out of control

Comment

lol crazy

Comment

good examples we're setting for the kids at least
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

He needs to be banned for life from MLB and minor legaue baseball. He's a disgrace that used his gift as a weapon to intentionally hurt another human being.

Comment

lol he had such bad aim he couldn't even in the dugout.

I wasn't lol'ing at that. This is sad, this person should go to jail and be banned from the MLB for life. The fans should never in any way feel danger at a baseball game other than foul balls (which is when they are at their own risk and no one's fault).
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The guy is already in jail. He is from the Dominican Republic and got his passport revoked.(Does that mean he has to go back to the DR?)

I have seen this guy pitch two times in person this year. He was pretty good to. Too bad he ruined his potential major league career by doing this.
              Last edited by IlliniVikeFan23; 07-29-2008, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I'm supposed to go watch this team play at Wrigley tonight too, but I'm giving up my ticket because I can't make it today
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                  I'm supposed to go watch this team play at Wrigley tonight too, but I'm giving up my ticket because I can't make it today
                  Julio Castillo(the pitcher that got arrested) was supposed to start this game tonight but obviously he isn't now.

Do you think he'll be cut?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    lol he had such bad aim he couldn't even in the dugout.

I wasn't lol'ing at that. This is sad, this person should go to jail and be banned from the MLB for life. The fans should never in any way feel danger at a baseball game other than foul balls (which is when they are at their own risk and no one's fault).
                    You forgot flying bats
                    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                    Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                    Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

He wont get banned for life. He will get a 50 game suspension. Hes a mid level prospect, it will be a few years before he will get his chance at the bigs. This is baseball, people forget about every bad thing that happens except steroids.
                      Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Working...
                      X