Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Night NBA Pick Celtics -11.5

Going to keep on siding with Gang Green until they get tired of winning
    I know they are playing the Hornets and they have Chris Paul, Okafor, etc., but unless you haven't noticed, the Celtics are really good....scary good. I will go on record right now and say they are best in the NBA right now (and I am a Lakers fan!) and they are not even playing their best ball. KG is still getting his legs back under him, BB Davis is out for a few weeks, they are still trying to gel playing with Wallace and Rondo is trying to get his contract worked out....and they are just absolutely dominating teams. They are just like one of those grade school bullies everyone remembers who would steal your milk money, knock you books out of your hand and there wasn't a damn thing you could do about it.....the Celtics are just going to continue blowing people out until they decide they are tired of kicking ass! Now you have the the Hornets rolling into Boston after barely holding on to edge out...the Sacramento Queens!?! Come ooooon......Gang Green by 18-20.
    Last edited by lesgrossmanGFY; 11-01-2009, 06:49 PM.
    sigpic

You must've posted this as I was posting mine.

I think this line should be -13 or 14, considering how the Celtics have been playing. And let's face it, the Hornets are total crap. Outside of Paul, they have 0 reliable players. If they make the playoffs this year, I will be surprised. I mean, they had trouble with Sacramento!
    Buy this book.

Play this game.

Comment

dude, stop posting a thread for every single pick, just make one like Holder did.

Comment

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        dude, stop posting a thread for every single pick, just make one like Holder did.
        Why does it matter to you friendo?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by holder_account View Post
          You must've posted this as I was posting mine.

I think this line should be -13 or 14, considering how the Celtics have been playing. And let's face it, the Hornets are total crap. Outside of Paul, they have 0 reliable players. If they make the playoffs this year, I will be surprised. I mean, they had trouble with Sacramento!
          Watch the Hornets win now A bit of a long winded explanation on my part, but it looks like they are just picking up where they left off after they won the championship. If they can stay healthy....it would be epic to see a Lakers v. Celtics rematch.
          sigpic

Comment

because before too long its going to just be loads of your ****ty betting threads taking up the page. why cant you just make one thread?

Comment

Working...
            X