Knuck's Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday Night Game!

I will be taking the Dolphins -1 tonight for (2 Units). They are just too good and have been this way without a stand out QB. The only way they blow the win is by Mr. Peppers spoiling the fun.

Comment

I hope you're posting your picks today.

Comment

I posted on saturday, but I guess it didn't register. Had Houston, Seattle, Baltimore, Dallas and still have:

Giants +3.5 (1 Unit).

Since my other picks didn't register, I will not count them. Here is my pick tonight though.

Comment

W:14, L:6, Units: +11

This was a bad week for me and have to make the time to get back on the ball. Look for me next week.

Comment

NFL Week 12 Picks

Chargers +3 (3 Units) - This bet will go in once I am sure that atleast 2 of Antonio Gates, Malcolm Floyd, and Vincent Jackson are playing. Floyd tweaked something last game, and is day to day.
            Pats -6.5 (1 Unit)
            Steelers -6.5 (2 Units)
            Minnesota +2.5 (2 Units)

Comment

Went 3-1 this week, so for the year I am 17-7 will a profit of +15 units.

Comment

70.83% on the year in picking!!!!

Unfortunately for me, my betting unit is only 10$ haha. So I am only up $150. Stay tuned ... this week looks promising once again!

Comment

I have a 1 Unit bet on the Eagles this Thursday at -9. It is only 1 unit as I can't finish my analysis until Saturday. Looking at how it is going so far, I think I will be having a few 3 Unit bets this weekend! Money in the bank!

Comment

With the eagles win I am 18-7 for the year with a profit of +16 Units!

Comment

St. Louis +9.5 (3 Units) St. Louis may even wil outright
                      San Diego -7 (2 Units) With the majority of money on KC, and if it stays that way, I will wait until game day and possibly get San Diego for -6.5.
                      Baltimore -3 (2 Units) Game, Set, Match - The logic is simple. Baltimore has a better offense and better defense than Houston and Oher, L.McClain, Landry could be healthy to play which is also a plus. One could say, that Oher, not being healthy was the reason B' More lost on Sunday Night.
                      Arizona +5.5 (1 Unit) Lots of issues going on in Denver, and Arizona finally has a reliable starting QB haha.
                      Last edited by knuckles; 12-08-2010, 02:11 PM. Reason: Arizona opened at +5.5 instead of +3.

Comment

I am also adding Cincinatti +9 (2 Units) to the sunday card. Lucky I got San Diego when I did. Same with Arizona.

Comment

This week sucked ... Palmer sucks and St. Louis was ready for this game but mistakes piled up too early and there was no turning back.

20 - 9 for the year for +16 units. I finally did the conversion to include vig:

20 Wins on 32 Units = 1/1.1*32=29.09
                          9 Losses on 16 Units = -16

So I am 20W and 9L for a total profit of 13.09 Units.

Still Left for this week is Ravens -3 (2 Units).

Also,
                          Pick of the week:
                          I will be taking Giants -4 (4 Units). TJ is most likely starting for the Vikes, and with Giants D-Line, he will have lots of trouble. If the Giants limit AP to 100 yards, this game is as good as gold. I'm just praying for no Eli fumbles.

Comment

Won the Ravens game with a lucky int for a TD and rocked my POW with the Giants!

22W-9L Net Profit: 18.55

Comment

I am gone the rest of the week/weekend so I have to make do with what I have come up with so far. My picks for Thursday and Sunday are as follows:

Chargers -9 (3 Units) - I know Gates will be out, but it is Rivers vs Smith (which ever one plays). Need I say more?
                              Falcons -6 (1 Unit) - Worried about them looking forward but seattle is just lethargic and injured. Falcons win this in Seattle.
                              Jets +6 (1 Unit) - Jets have been overrated all year and have finally lost the interest of the public. When a team finally loses that respect, then is the time to bet them.
                              Cardinals +3 (2 Units) - I am hoping that the Panthers are playing to get luck and throwing games. This makes sense for the good of the franchise. Clawful is just not what was expected.

Comment

Nice call on the Niners....

Comment

Working...
                                X