This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
    I know JLash is very interested so I'm putting him in too.

I appreciate it. I started to panic when I found this thread and saw it was two pages long, I thought I'd missed out.

Comment

DAMN, spots are filling up fast. Count me in.

Comment

I'm in if there is still room

Comment

As I mentioned in the first thread when we first started talking about this, I'm in.

Also, I know Leelee was one of the other people along with JLash from the first thread that were originally pretty interested in it, so you should probably work her in too.
          Last edited by Midguy; 08-05-2010, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Full.

If you are on the waitlist don't fret, if someone drops out or doesn't pay then you are in.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I want to do this after week 3 of the preseason. How about Sunday night 8/29 @ 8 PM EST?

Also check your PMs
              Last edited by Vbsiena; 08-05-2010, 08:53 PM.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Kind of sucks that I'm on the waitlist consisdiering I was one of the first couple of people that expressed interest in doing this in the first thread and missed out because I wasn't online during the 8 hour period (when most people sleep) that registration was open, but thats cool. I feel like you should have started with the people who expressed interest in the first thread and opened it up from there.

Oh well. Hopefully a spot will open up.

Comment

I'm hoping for the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    Oh ckane's in?

Count me out.
                    Hey what the hell's wrong with me playing?
                    I want to do this after week 3 of the preseason. How about Sunday night 8/29 @ 8 PM EST?

Also check your emails
                    Dammit Siena stop sending me that freaky stuff you're into. I'm not interested pervert. That day works for me though.

Comment

I'm down to draft then. When do we give you the money?

Comment

Originally posted by Midguy View Post
                        Kind of sucks that I'm on the waitlist consisdiering I was one of the first couple of people that expressed interest in doing this in the first thread and missed out because I wasn't online during the 8 hour period (when most people sleep) that registration was open, but thats cool. I feel like you should have started with the people who expressed interest in the first thread and opened it up from there.

Oh well. Hopefully a spot will open up.
                        That's a good point. To be fair, I just happened to be online and lucked out. I like the way you made your point without flipping out like ARod and the elephant avatar you have is pretty cool, so if you don't get added, you can have my spot.

Comment

If I could suggest something, though it could be an unpopular idea, so no one has to give up their spot or get lefted out you could expand it to 14 team league. Its not unheard of I've done a league that year before it makes the draft a little more challenging but overall it worked out. Just an idea, understand it most people don't like that though.

Comment

Also check your emails
                            Date and time sound fine with me. Weekends and nights are always best for me. And I don't have a daaaaaamn thing in my email.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDown View Post
                              flipping out like ARod
                              That wasn't similar to this. Gottesman is a punk ***** and he knows it.

I'm late to this. Whatever.

Comment

Yeah I don't have anything in my e-mail either.

Comment

Working...
                                X