• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    Sup bros.

I think that's everyone except for the Clov/TBA slot. Can someone try to solicit on the other forum? That's probably a better bet than trying to find someone willing to pay $50 on this forum.

Any strong opinions on draft start date? I'll propose Monday, Aug 24 which gives us three full weeks of preseason to evaluate players/situations then roughly two weeks to complete the draft before games starts since the draft will probably move super slow.
    I agree on the draft date. Also, do we need to just migrate to another forum?

Leave a comment:

• Ckane138
    replied
    Sup bros.

I think that's everyone except for the Clov/TBA slot. Can someone try to solicit on the other forum? That's probably a better bet than trying to find someone willing to pay $50 on this forum.

Any strong opinions on draft start date? I'll propose Monday, Aug 24 which gives us three full weeks of preseason to evaluate players/situations then roughly two weeks to complete the draft before games starts since the draft will probably move super slow.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    So is Jlasherson (via other forum)

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    I'm still in.

Leave a comment:

• tbod10
    replied
    I'm still in if we have a full league

Leave a comment:

• Midguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    As far as I can tell we have five spots unspoken for, including the commish Jlash. Is there any way to use the league page to try to rally the troops into this thread? I can't see the league page right now cause I'm at work and don't see anything on the app.
    I just shot an email out via the ESPN league page.

Leave a comment:

• pheltzbahr
    replied
    Herro

Leave a comment:

• Ragnarok
    replied
    I'm here.

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    Sup

Leave a comment:

• Ckane138
    replied
    As far as I can tell we have five spots unspoken for, including the commish Jlash. Is there any way to use the league page to try to rally the troops into this thread? I can't see the league page right now cause I'm at work and don't see anything on the app.

Leave a comment:

• Midguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post

I was watching an MJ video today and I saw you subscribed on Twitch as I'm watching. LOL good stuff. I recently got back into watching him.
    Haha, nice. He's my favorite streamer, so I threw him the free Amazon Prime sub.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Originally posted by Midguy View Post
    I'm still in, but I agree with Ckane. I'm not that hopeful given how hard of a time we had filling it out last year. If we get 1 or 2 people dropping this year again, we may be in trouble.
    I was watching an MJ video today and I saw you subscribed on Twitch as I'm watching. LOL good stuff. I recently got back into watching him.

Leave a comment:

• SirA
    replied
    I'm in again as well.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by tbod10 View Post
    Soooooo, this league dead now with the forums barely being posted on anymore?? Or we still doing it?
    Everyone in BDL moved over to footballsfuture.com's forums because we needed new blood with the forums over here dying. You guys are more than welcome to come over and join us on the new forums.

Leave a comment:

• oPlaiD
    replied
    I'm still in if we've got people.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X