Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Dynasty League Year 6 Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
    That wasn't similar to this. Gottesman is a punk ***** and he knows it.

    I'm late to this. Whatever.
    Joking man. I am prone to using a flamethrower in this forum, but I have started a new herbal medication that works wonders on the mood.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by theglorydays View Post
      I'm down to draft then. When do we give you the money?
      My paypal is ****ed up. I have to make a new one tomorrow. So I'll let you know.

      Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Date and time sound fine with me. Weekends and nights are always best for me. And I don't have a daaaaaamn thing in my email.
      I meant PM and I didn't send anything yet anyway. Let me create the league and a paypal account then people will get a PM

      Originally posted by DoubleDown View Post
      That's a good point. To be fair, I just happened to be online and lucked out. I like the way you made your point without flipping out like ARod and the elephant avatar you have is pretty cool, so if you don't get added, you can have my spot.
      Whatever you want to do man. Ya I knew when I made this thread it was going to be unfair to some people, and was hesitant to hold spots for people that simply expressed interest (except one person who pushed me to do it). Again nothing personal I'm surprised more than 12 people are interested. Maybe a 2nd league can get going? I'm also opposed to 14 team leagues for benches this deep, plus I don't like 14 team leagues. 16? Maybe
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




      Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

      Comment


      • #33
        I'm possibly interested.

        What are the roster sizes?
        PPR or no? Return yards or no?
        How many players can you keep each year?
        And what will you do 2 years from now when someone has a terrible team and doesn't want to pay $20 to play agian?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Fury View Post
          I'm possibly interested.

          What are the roster sizes? Standard with 15 bench spots
          PPR or no? Return yards or no? No, no
          How many players can you keep each year? All it's a dynasty league
          And what will you do 2 years from now when someone has a terrible team and doesn't want to pay $20 to play again? If they quit they will be replaced. We will cross that bridge when we get there
          If you are still interested I can put you on the wait list.
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




          Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

          Comment


          • #35
            You could be my fans. I guess I could make people care if I gave them money. I’m sure that’s never been done before.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by DoubleDown View Post
              That's a good point. To be fair, I just happened to be online and lucked out. I like the way you made your point without flipping out like ARod and the elephant avatar you have is pretty cool, so if you don't get added, you can have my spot.
              Thanks for the gesture, but its really not up to me. I'd really like to be in, but I'm ok with being on the waiting list if I can't get in. Not going to raise a stink or cause a headache for Siena who is going through the trouble of putting this thing together.

              Comment


              • #37
                Put me on the waiting list.

                Thanks.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Hey if we get 6 more people we could do a second league. And since I dont expect Siena to run two leagues if we get enough people I'd do.
                  Last edited by Body Burner; 08-06-2010, 10:57 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Fury View Post
                    I'm possibly interested.

                    What are the roster sizes?
                    PPR or no? Return yards or no?
                    How many players can you keep each year?
                    And what will you do 2 years from now when someone has a terrible team and doesn't want to pay $20 to play agian?

                    You seem like a ****, no offense.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      Hey if we get 6 more people we could do a second league. And since I dont expect Siena to run two leagues if we get enough people I'd do.
                      Are you thinking about another money league or just a free league?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                        You could be my fans. I guess I could make people care if I gave them money. I’m sure that’s never been done before.
                        If you give me money I'll root for you no matter what and argue that you have the best team even if you lose every game.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                          If you give me money I'll root for you no matter what and argue that you have the best team even if you lose every game.
                          OK, I'll give you $20 if I win

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Whore/Pimp? Love it.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              So are we going to be doing a rookie draft this year? Or will we just draft this year and do the rookie drafts after this year?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Maybe a 2nd league can get going?
                                I'm resigned to the fact that I'll never be in a league on this site unless I start it. So, no thanks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X