• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 16 Defense:

Washington @ Philly
    or
    Arizona vs Chicago

I love the Redskins matchup against Philly, but they have been lackluster most of the year. Arizona has been pretty solid fantasy wise and is coming off a raping of the Lions. What do you guys think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan Mike View Post
      Week 16 Defense:

Washington @ Philly
      or
      Arizona vs Chicago

I love the Redskins matchup against Philly, but they have been lackluster most of the year. Arizona has been pretty solid fantasy wise and is coming off a raping of the Lions. What do you guys think?
      I had the same options and I'm going with the Redskins. The Eagles have just been a turnover machine lately. It's like the ball gets greased before the games or something. Shady is back, so that might hurt the value a little bit, but Foles isn't really threatening in the passing game, so that could be limited. There's a great chance that Arizona will put up huge points on Chicago, but the Bears are really streaky on offense. Some days they commit a dozen turnovers and look like hell, the next week against a stronger opponent, they'll put up 40 points. I think the risk/reward is higher with Arizona, but the Redskins are a safer pick. I would analyze your other players versus your opponent. If you're facing someone really strong that you may not be able to beat, take the gamble with Arizona. If you're more evenly matched and the defense won't be the deciding factor, I'd go with the Skins.

Comment

• For the championship:

Set apart from flex:

Options:

M. Austin @NO
        Danario Alexander vs NYJ

other options:

Jonathan Dwyer vs CIN
        David [email protected]

I don't like either of the running backs here, and I'm leaning towards Austin. The New Orleans game is going to be a shootout, and the jets pass D still seems fairly solid. Alexander obviously has the higher upside, but he laid a 0 on me in my semi match up, which I was lucky to survive. Austin is probably solid for 6-10 points or so, and I think overall my team is better than the opposition

Comment

• Nicks @ BAL or Ridley @ JAC for my flex.

Comment

• PPR League

Quarterback:
            Robert Griffin or Cam Newton?

Running Back: Pick 2
            Matt Forte
            Ray Rice
            Trent Richardson
            Steven Ridely

WR: Pick 2
            Hakeem Nicks
            Dez Bryant