Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I don't mind not doing it I just want in on the league.
    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

I'd obviously want the spot if I was going to organize.

I was the commish for my local/work league for 6 years before I changed jobs and several of my former co-workers also left so it's just not feasible to do a live draft which is what we preferred.

I'm familiar with ESPN fantasy league and have used them for over 10 years.

Comment

I'm not responsible. I just have a better job and more money and am smarter than all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by SirA View Post
          I'd obviously want the spot if I was going to organize.

I was the commish for my local/work league for 6 years before I changed jobs and several of my former co-workers also left so it's just not feasible to do a live draft which is what we preferred.

I'm familiar with ESPN fantasy league and have used them for over 10 years.
          Originally posted by Leelee View Post
          I'm not responsible. I just have a better job and more money and am smarter than all of you.
          Well you both have impressive resumes here, but I think I'll let SirA do it. Leelee's already in the league anyways.

Comment

Right, riiiiiiiiiiight.

Comment

Someone can have my spot in the league too. I have not really enjoyed fantasy football for the last few years. I have just been doing it out of habit. So I think I am stopping this year.

Comment

That doesn't mean you're responsible, it could be because of circumstance if it's even true.

Bragging about money is petty, I don't have a great deal of money but I'm content with my lifestyle. I've got early morning sun, soft breeze, open area to run, I'm in great shape, and have a good internet connection, I don't need a lot of money to be happy.

Smarter? I have a 144 IQ and hold a 3.75 GPA, I'm a member of the national society of Collegiate Scholars, and can talk Astrophysics and hypothesize planetary restoration for hours. Being smarter than me would be...difficult.

Every time you don't get what you want you turn to pettiness. Why? What reason? Life's too short to be that way, shrug it off and move on. It's not hurting anyone.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                  That doesn't mean you're responsible, it could be because of circumstance if it's even true.

Bragging about money is petty, I don't have a great deal of money but I'm content with my lifestyle. I've got early morning sun, soft breeze, open area to run, I'm in great shape, and have a good internet connection, I don't need a lot of money to be happy.

Smarter? I have a 144 IQ and hold a 3.75 GPA, I'm a member of the national society of Collegiate Scholars, and can talk Astrophysics and hypothesize planetary restoration for hours. Being smarter than me would be...difficult.

Every time you don't get what you want you turn to pettiness. Why? What reason? Life's too short to be that way, shrug it off and move on. It's not hurting anyone.
                  When attempting to make a point that bragging is petty, it is pretty unintelligent to then brag.

Comment

Let me continue beating the responsibility point

I'm 30, well off and very physically fit. Obviously, no responsibility

Comment

And I wash my bedding every week unlike you slobs

Comment

And I have impeccable hair that doesn't need to be washed with soap

Comment

Let me continue beating the responsibility point

I'm 30, well off and very physically fit. Obviously, no responsibility
                          Well off? Didn't you say you've capped out at 50K in your career because of your lack of higher education? I wouldn't call that well off.

But the fact you're so hung up on this is great. Stick with it, there's a first for everything.

Comment

I sent CKane my particulars so I can get the invite.

Comment

I don't know if I have the ability to make SirA a commissioner. I think Wraith has to do that.

Comment

Did someone say something about a new commish?
                                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Working...
                                X