• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I have AMBITION

Or I don't

Not sure which is best

Comment

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      When attempting to make a point that bragging is petty, it is pretty unintelligent to then brag.
      Na, just making a point. My GPA has gone down this last quarter. Not bragging about getting worse.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
        And I have AMBITION

Or I don't

Not sure which is best
        Always great to have ambition, keep striving. No fault to anyone for that. Ambition is always best.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
          Did someone say something about a new commish?
          For a resume submit your salary, GPA, and drop at least 3 but no more than 6 WF inside jokes.

Comment

And I lift weights religiously for no reason

Comment

My commissionership really deserves a poll

Comment

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                For a resume submit your salary, GPA, and drop at least 3 but no more than 6 WF inside jokes.cc

DICK PICS
                CaneKorn I swear to god this has to have been your easiest coded message yet
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Oh the insanity

Comment

You always gotta make things gayer than they need to be. You should work on that.

Comment

• Alright, I PM'd and emailed Wraith asking him to add SirA as commish and delete me. SirA you can still go about PMing everyone to set up the league roster and setting a draft date and if Wraith doesn't set you up in a timely way you may have to recreate the league from scratch.

Comment

• Also not mentioned in the first post of this thread, Leelee replaced Mdb midyear last year, so she's in. Also I was planning on booting Rolf for never setting his lineup last year, but that's your call now.

Comment

• It's been fun CKane.

welcome as Commish SirA

Comment

• Wait so am I in?
                            2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• I'd just like to note that the responsibility jabs came at a really bad time, hence my reaction

And **** you

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                                Someone can have my spot in the league too. I have not really enjoyed fantasy football for the last few years. I have just been doing it out of habit. So I think I am stopping this year.
                                Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                                Wait so am I in?
                                I can only say Maybe. IDC. Is there anyone else interested in joining?

Comment

Working...
                                X