The Official WalterFootball.com Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I trump you all -

Take Shaun Alexander first round like I did last year. CHAMPIONSHIP!!111!1!

As for a secondary league, I imagine Adam can still make it? If not, someone else (of high "status") can take it upon themselves to do it...or, with everyone's blessing, whoever wants to, and we can do it based off of recent activity or something (whatever gets me in =P). I say we make it a mirror image of these settings, too, and maybe next year we can take the top 12 records/scores for the "champions" league or something (just throwin' it out there)

Comment

If someone drops out, Scar is next in line to claim that position.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by McWatt View Post
        I trump you all -

Take Shaun Alexander first round like I did last year. CHAMPIONSHIP!!111!1!

As for a secondary league, I imagine Adam can still make it? If not, someone else (of high "status") can take it upon themselves to do it...or, with everyone's blessing, whoever wants to, and we can do it based off of recent activity or something (whatever gets me in =P). I say we make it a mirror image of these settings, too, and maybe next year we can take the top 12 records/scores for the "champions" league or something (just throwin' it out there)
        I'm game for a seconday league.
        Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

I had the worst team imaginable last year.

Marion Barber, Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Carson Palmer (INT. Machine), Laurence Mauroney, Vernon Davis, Matt Leinart... just a terrible year for me overall. But at least I learned from my mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
            I had the worst team imaginable last year.

Marion Barber, Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Carson Palmer (INT. Machine), Laurence Mauroney, Vernon Davis, Matt Leinart... just a terrible year for me overall. But at least I learned from my mistakes.
            Marion Barber had a great year if you used him in good situations.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
              Marion Barber had a great year if you used him in good situations.
              Yeah, he saved my ass for the most part, and then I had Jerricho Cotchery who was good every other weak.

By the way, first person after commish to register. My Sex Offenders are gonna roll this year.

Comment

Depending on how many people want to be in the second league, I'd be happy to commish it (assuming there aren't enough people for a full second league)

Comment

Who starts school in August? O yea that's right you live in the south.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123
                    We start Aug. 13th Where I used to live more up north in the state of farming we went to school Aug 23
                    They starts high school in my area after labor day. Like Sept 5 or 6. They also didn't end high school until mid June.

Comment

Who's Team Kentucky?

Siena has best team name hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                        Who's Team Kentucky?

Siena has best team name hands down.
                        Kentucky Bulldogs
                        probably Bulldog0123

And thank you. I thought you out of everyone would appreciate it the most.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123
                          can we make the live draft time sometime in early july instead of august I really wont have time for the live draft during the school year
                          It's at night. July is too early because someone can get screwed if a player gets injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            Well, if someone wants to quit then you are the first in.

I had to go by post count because Walter and I agreed it was going to be for the members of the forum that posted the most.

Bills red lol not gonna happen. Candyman and bwest are never on so I counted them out. Starqb declind...sorry I had to go by post count.
                            But I have more posts than Scar. So does MMontero. I thought that you were going off post count?

Comment

Only 69 days until the draft!

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                                But I have more posts than Scar. So does MMontero. I thought that you were going off post count?
                                Scar is running the WF.com Goal Line Blitz team and that acts as advertisdement for the site. Therefore, he gets the nod.

Comment

Working...
                                X