The Official WF Rejects Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official WF Rejects Fantasy Football League

Hey guys, most of you probably don't know me because I'm not that active in the NFL off-season. Anyways, just for fun, I decided to make a "WF Rejects" (just a joke, no offense taken) for anyone interested in playing FF with some of the guys from the community who aren't apart of the "official" league.

So, other than being a WF member, no prerequisites to join.

Here's the details:

Yahoo! Fantasy Sports
    League ID:81609
    Password: rejects
    Maximum of 10 teams
    Live draft scheduled for Saturday August 2nd @ 10:30AM EST

Scoring is standard, except for one minor addition... Missed PATs are -1 point...more of a joke than anything else. Also, roster size is increased to 19 from the standard 15.

If you guys want to change the settings, just let me know on here and we'll discuss it.

Hope to see you guys there!
    Last edited by Phil; 06-24-2008, 06:46 PM.

Can I Join

Comment

Adam already made one

Comment

yeah he did... and i'm going to win it which sucks for adam because he put a lot of work into this.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
        HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I have already made one and sent out the yahoo league ID and password. Plus it's not rejects theres a mixture of top posters and low ones. Not that it matters I'll win both leagues on this site since that's what I do
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
            I have already made one and sent out the yahoo league ID and password. Plus it's not rejects theres a mixture of top posters and low ones. Not that it matters I'll win both leagues on this site since that's what I do
            if by win u mean come in second to me then i respect ur opinion =P

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Apparently I'm not popular enough for the other leagues. I need to start more fights...

I'm registered here. Hopefully a good group will join.

Comment

I don't know that our league is gonna fill up and since that is actually an official Walterfootball league, you could end up being able to join that even if u didnt get the invite.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I am in three leagues already. the one tq3 started plus two with friends in Sweden. I think that that'll be enough to keep me busy.
                  Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Everyone who was interested in joining should have received a PM or an email from me with the yahoo id and password. Please sign up as soon as you can. If you have not received confirmation from me and were interested in joining pease let me know
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

There are still 5 more spots open in the league. Don' forget to sign up so we can get it filled with 12. Let me know if you want to join but have not received the yahoo id and password info from me
                      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                        There are still 5 more spots open in the league. Don' forget to sign up so we can get it filled with 12. Let me know if you want to join but have not received the yahoo id and password info from me
                        Adam I can withdraw from the league until the number gets up to 11. I think the reason we haven't filled up yet is the general fear of being up against me =P

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Ok.. so far a total of only two teams.

Come on people, sign up!

Adam: I would like to join your league, if there are still available slots.

Comment

Hey Adam can I join your league?

Comment

Can I Join ?

Comment

Working...
                              X