All Fantasy Football Teams: Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Fantasy Football Teams: Division

I'll be starting a series starting tonight or tommorow morning. The way this will be done is I'm going to take each of the 8 divisions and make an All Fantasy team out of them. This isn't reflecting the best players, but the ones that'll put up the best fantasy numbers. After that I'll do one per conference (AFC/NFC) and then an all NFL Fantasy team. I'll be starting with the NFC North. The spots will consist of 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 DEF. I can do individual defensive players (3-5) by request. Enjoy!

shouldn't this be in the fantasy section??? =|

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
      shouldn't this be in the fantasy section??? =|
      No. The Fantasy section doesn't get nearly as much traffic as this does. This involves the NFL so I figured it was safe here.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
        No. The Fantasy section doesn't get nearly as much traffic as this does. This involves the NFL so I figured it was safe here.
        The correct answer is yes. Despite the smaller amount of traffic in the Fantasy section, this fantasy analysis per division absolutely falls within the premises of Fantasy section material.

You were close though... Nice try =P

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
        HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Thou Shalt be moved.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
            Thou Shalt be moved.
            Not cool. Plus this the WF FFB league disscusion section, not fantasy football.

Comment

...what?

Comment

It says WF Fantasy Football League Disscusion. This is about the league thatcwe have going, not about fantasy football in general.

Comment

It pertains to Fantasy football. I don't see what the big deal is, any topic that's listed as the most recently posted in gets traffic.

Comment

Working...
                  X