Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Hey Matt. I won't go down that easily. I laid waste to my league last season. If I go down I will put up a fight.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Leaf
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    I can't like Jake Delhomme as a sleeper... 33 and coming off Tommy John surgery. Yeeeesh.

Sidney Rice - 22 years old with a shaky QB... I think Rice could break out next year if the Vikings get a good QB.

Vincent Jackson I would like if Philip Rivers weren't coming off a torn ACL. That offense will struggle.
    Ya I am starting to worry a bit about Delhomme's elbow, but he never has had a strong arm it's risky but he could be worth a shot.

I think with Jackson's big arm Rice has some upside.

I didn't realize the severity of Rivers's injury but still have faith in that offense. And Jackson was money in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• EL Guapo
    replied
    Ahmad Bradshaw

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I can't like Jake Delhomme as a sleeper... 33 and coming off Tommy John surgery. Yeeeesh.

Sidney Rice - 22 years old with a shaky QB... I think Rice could break out next year if the Vikings get a good QB.

Vincent Jackson I would like if Philip Rivers weren't coming off a torn ACL. That offense will struggle.

Leave a comment:

• Blazedestin
    replied
    He might, but he was averaging over 110 yards per game while healthy.

Leave a comment:

• St_Conroy
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    Why is Andre Johnson in the waiver wire?!

Hell yes pick him up!

No idea. I've picked him up and released Marcades Lewis who was my back-up TE. Just got to wait for the waivers to go through on Wednesday morning.

I thought it was strange to see him there but thought i'd check with the more knowledgable on here if his injuries were so significant that he'd miss loads of time.

Thanks Guys!

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    If you don't pick up Andre Johnson off the waiver wire, you would be qualified for a psych ward.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Why is Andre Johnson in the waiver wire?!

Hell yes pick him up!

Leave a comment:

• St_Conroy
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    AHHHNDRE JOHNSON? GO GO GO GO GO!
    Is that a yes then?

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by St_Conroy View Post
    I know it's not a Walter fantasy team but just abit of advice from the more seasoned professionals on here.

Is Andre Johnson of Houston worth picking up of the waiver wire? I'm sceptical due to his injuries.

Also i drafted Tampa's DST based on Matt's predictions so they better be good!!

(This is all on the NFL.com standard scoring leagues)
    AHHHNDRE JOHNSON? GO GO GO GO GO!

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Man I can't wait for our fantasy draft!!!

It will be posted on the forums, don't worry you are going to see me totally own this fantasy league in the makings.

Leave a comment:

• St_Conroy
    replied
    I know it's not a Walter fantasy team but just abit of advice from the more seasoned professionals on here.

Is Andre Johnson of Houston worth picking up of the waiver wire? I'm sceptical due to his injuries.

Also i drafted Tampa's DST based on Matt's predictions so they better be good!!

(This is all on the NFL.com standard scoring leagues)

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    I will have my fantasy sleepers again this year very shortly... Last year I posted that Brady would be better than MPeyton and had Joey Galloway and Braylon Edwards as top sleepers for WRs.... Granted I also had C. Benson being a stud but we can forget about that one

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    I see the logic in Mendenhall, although I wouldn't put him there. Parker is coming off of a serious leg break, and he's a speed back which will hurt even more. He's also never got goal line carries with the exception of 2006 (you can tell they don't want him to get it on the GL though). The Steelers run a two back system and just cut Davenport so they seem confident in the rookie. Mendenhall could have a 2006 Marion Barber type fantasy impact.... that being said, I don't think it will happen.

Leave a comment:

• fivas14
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    So then you think Rashard Mendenhall and Darren McFadden are more likely to start over Jonathan Stewart?

And I really don't care if he doesn't start day 1. If you get more starts then the other guy, especially late in the year, that's what matters.

I don't see McFadden or Mendenhall starting this year at all barring injury.
    No I don't.

I think Stew will start by week 4.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X