X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just SEC would be no fun

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
      Because all major conferences you get those bull**** run n shoot offenses and really bad conferences that pad stats and it is gimmicky.

In the SEC it is a lot of tougher defenses and it is more balanced out. Only gimmick offense in the SEC is Florida.
      Matt, if we played without any of the gimmick offenses it would be just like the NFL. All the gimmick offenses is what makes it fun

Comment

Agreed.

College Fantasy Football is meant for people who know the smaller conference players along with bigger names.

Comment

CBSSports draft ran pretty well

Comment

If someone makes one, Ill join

Comment

id join one too
              Brett Favre in 2 years...sigpic

Comment

think smaller team school could have some massive fantasy studs in college with everyone focusing on the big name schools and players
                Check out my new site Today!
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

I played in a college fantasy league online last year, on cbssports.com Though it used positions instead of individual players, e.g. Arkansas RB got you McFadden, Jones, Hillis etc., anyone on the squad with a stat with FB/RB next to their name.

I actually was lucky and won my league because I had the Texas Tech Wide Receivers, and Florida QB who happened to be some guy called Tebow.

I would gladly join such a league if you guys want to start one.

Comment

Working...
                  X